And the winner for longest title ever: Episode 101 of The Watchtower!

This week DC Comics Flash: Rebirth hits the shelves, but what exactly is the deal with the Flash? A lot of people have donned the red tights, some have lived, some have died, and some have had really cool hats. So in preparation for Rebirth, we bring you up to speed (see what I did there?) on all things Flash!

Also, what matter more? The Art or The Story? Can you enjoy a book that’s lacking in one, but outstanding in the other? These are the philosophical questions we pose on The Watchtower.

Finally, it took 43 issues, but I think that this week’s Donnie Does Trinity finally cracked us. PLUS, we have a LEAST I COULD DO Prize Pack to give away, so listen carefully and repeatedly!

Free Stuff? Deep Questions? Long Titles? What other podcast gives you all that?*

*No other podcast gives you anything even close to that. We are great. Tell your friends.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 1st, 2009 at 12:00 am and is filed under Weekly Podcast. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 Responses to “Episode 101: Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The Flash (But He Ran By To Fast Too Ask)”

1. Gerald
    10:39 am on April 1st, 2009

If it’s going to be your longest title ever, you might want to fix the typo in said title. It should be “too fast,” not “to fast.”
    But if you were typing TOO fast TO note the difference in spelling, I guess that’s okay.

2. Jeff Moss
    8:01 pm on April 1st, 2009

Man, everyone’s a critic :P

Let’s be honest. Anyone who;s read my webcomic knows that we’re just lucky it was only one spelling error lol.

3. Suki
    8:40 am on April 2nd, 2009

Aw… crap…lol I won’t be able to listen to it until after school >.< bye bye prize pack….T^T

4. Suki
    9:26 pm on April 2nd, 2009

Oh god… its totally over…lol I lost the contest! Damn you school >__< Wait… you said my name? I’m touched T^T You will love the Flash rebirth Questy but you’re definately going to have some bashing on it xD And yes i will buy pride and prejudice too D; Its a great novel and I want pictures to go with it! I’m reading Dead Romeo too and so far…ehhh..not bad with the vampire stuff. YOU WILL LOVE SECRET WARRIORS …but I bet you’ll bash Nick…oh well. Btw we sold out on preacher in our store :T

5. mia
    8:11 pm on April 10th, 2009

i’m pretty sure that bart aged after he was helping push superboy prime through the speedforce? or at least that’s what it seemed like.

6. Jeff Moss
    11:20 am on April 11th, 2009

Hmmmm that sounds like it would make sense… Which is why I’m hesitant to believe it happened in a “Crisis” book.